Asset Remarketing Services offers Equipment Purchase Services to UK Businesses, Organisations and non-Residential consumers.
Using our online or offline services customers can get an initial valuation to sell new or used types of computer equipment to Asset Remarketing on information submitted online/offline by the Customer. If the Customer wishes to proceed, they complete the order form with us, arrange a collection and the equipment is then shipped to Asset Remarketing Services for testing and audit.
Once Assessed, Asset Remarketing will make a firm offer for the purchase of outlined equipment and commits to full payment, data erase of Customer data and provide you with an audit certification and inventory list of equipment. For every item received, we commit to ensuring that no material from any faulty units goes to landfill or is transfered to third world countries.
By using our Equipment Purchase, the Customer and Asset Remarketing Services willingly enter into legally binding contract, as defined by the following Terms and Conditions.
Please ensure that you have carefully and thoroughly read these Terms and Conditions before selling your ‘Item(s)’ to us. We also recommend that you retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records.
1. ABOUT US
Equipment Purchase is a service operated by Asset Remarketing Services Limited. We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 8631779 and our registered office is at Unit 7, Stuart Road, Bredbury, Stockport, SK6 2SR. Info@asset-remarketing.co.uk
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words will have the following meanings:
“Contract” means the contract formed between you and us as set out in these Terms and Conditions for the sale, recycling, or return of your Item(s), as applicable;
“Collection” means the arrangement between you and us to collect securely on an agreed date ‘Item(s)’ that you have outlined that you want to sell to us;
“Item(s)” means each IT Product which you wish to sell to us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
“IT Product” means: Any Brand and Type of Computer base unit, Any type of Apple Computer Product, Any Brand and Type of Laptops, Any Brand and Type of Tablets, Any Brand and Type of TFT Monitor, Any Brand and Type of All in One Computer Systems, Any brand and Type of Server, Any Brand and Type of Network Equipment;
"Order Confirmation" means to agree to proceed with the services and prices outlined;
“Product Condition Criteria” means the Physical Condition of the IT Product/Item checked against the outlined conditions in these terms and conditions;
“Recycling” means the transfer of ‘Item(s)’ to a third party for recycling/waste disposal, at our cost;
"Valuation" means the price offered for your Item(s), including (where applicable) any revised valuation provided by us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
“we/us/our” means Asset Remarketing Services Ltd;
“Website” means www.Asset-Remarketing.co.uk and includes any other web-services or mobile applications on which you may sell your ‘Item(s)’ to us;
“Working Day” a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England when banks in London are open for business;
“you/your/organisation” means you, the person representing the organisation/business using the Website and sending an Item(s) to us to be purchased by us or recycled as set out in these Terms and Conditions;
We reserve the right to vary/change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so we recommend that you check them regularly for changes.
3. FORMING A CONTRACT
3.1 Our website is only intended for use by UK Businesses, Organisations and non-Residential consumers who are registered with us and operate in UK.
3.2 During the online process, you will be asked to agree to these Terms. You must read them carefully as they form the agreement between us and you and you will be bound by them.
3.3 If and when you agree to them, we will then send a confirmation that we have received your sale order and have accepted it. The agreement between us is formed when we send that confirmation to you.
- By placing an order through our websites or via our sales team, you the Customer confirms that:
- you are an individual employed by a Business, charity, school or other organisation or have full legal authority and/are legally capable of entering into binding contracts on behalf of that organisation
- the organisation you represent is the legal owner or you have full the permission of the legal owner of the organisation to sell ‘Item(s)’ to us
- you/your organisation has fully unencumbered title to equipment being offered;
- there is no finance outstanding on the equipment to any third party;
- you are at least 18 years of age or, if you are under 18 years of age, you have obtained permission from the legal owner or have full legal consent from the organisation to sell your ‘Item(s)’ to us as set out in these Terms and Conditions;
- no other person or Business Entity has any claim to the equipment financially or otherwise;
- you have disclosed to us all matters which a prudent purchaser would want to know about, such as physical defects, if there is any material problems or damage);
- all information supplied by you in respect of the IT Assets is true and accurate in all respects.
- you are based in the UK or Channel Islands;
- ownership of and risk in the Item(s) will only pass to us when we receive the Item(s), in accordance with these Terms.
- you may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract or any of your rights or obligations arising under it without our prior written consent.
- we may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract or any of our rights or obligations arising under it at any time during the term of the contract.
By Confirming an Order with us you agree and expressly warrant that prior to selling your ‘Item(s)’ that you agree and accept to fully indemnify us against any potential action or action(s) whatsoever that may or may not be taken with regard to the sale of your ‘Item(s)’ in relation to, but not limited to, ownership rights, lost data, copyright and/ or intellectual property that might or may result from the sale of your ‘Item(s)’ to us.
4.1 The Equipment Purchase services will only accept the following 5 categories of ‘Item(s)’ which you can sell to us. These are:
- Computer Base Units;
- Laptops and Tablets;
- TFT Monitors;
- All in One Systems (PC+TFT combined) and;
- *Servers and Networking equipment.
*Servers and Network equipment will be purchased by us, but we will need to create a manual valuation based on the details you give us of the Item(s). In this case please contact to us via the firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0161 641 4843 or 0845 612 5111.
4.2 It is important to understand which category your Item(s) fall under as different terms will apply based on the condition of Item(s). We will confirm a date for collection or arrange a courier when we confirm your order.
4.3 When you sell an Item(s) to us through our Website, the order process will work as follows:
- you will be asked to select the category of the Item(s) that you wish to sell from the 5 categories above and then the type of Item(s) that you wish to sell;
- you will be asked to enter the make of the Item(s), Processor type, Memory size and HDD size or other relevant details of your Item(s), you will then be asked to select the condition of your Item(s) and;
- you can add the number of quantities of each Item that you wish to sell;
- at this stage you will be provided with a valuation for your ‘Item(s)’ (a “Valuation”);
- once you are happy with your selection and the Valuation provided you can then click on ‘Confirm your Order'. We recommend that you read the Terms and Conditions of Service before confirming your order;
- you will then be presented with two options, either to ‘Accept T&Cs’ or ‘Reject T&Cs’. It is important that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions before you click ‘Accept T&Cs’;
- you will then be asked to register your account or sign-in if you are registered already;
- you will then be asked how you want to be paid, either by bank transfer or PayPal;
- we will then ask you to select a preferred collection date and address for the FREE Collection Service;
- finally, you will click ‘Confirm Your Order’ to confirm and place your order; and
- we will follow this up with a confirmation email enclosing suitable date for the Collection. You will need to confirm that the date arranged for collection is suitable and be able to able to print off the checklist of Item(s)’ for the day of collection.
4.4 Valuations will expire if we have not received confirmation for the collection or the IT Products/ ‘Item(s)’ from you within 28 days of the initial Confirmed Order.
5.1 We offer several ways to send your ‘Item(s)’ to us for free; (Collection Services):
- Our FREE Courier Service: This service is offered to every customer who has a less than 15 ‘Item(s)’,
- Our FREE Collection Service: This service is offered to customers who complete an order with more than 20 ‘Item(s)’ per order.
IMPORTANT: we will only ever offer you a Collection Service which is applicable to your order, so if you aren’t sure then please read your Collection Guide carefully for further details. If you are still not sure, then you can contact us on 0845 612 5111 or 0161 641 4843 for assistance.
5.2 The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of information provided on the valuations prior to collection, all items on the valuation will need to be accounted for on the day of collection.
5.3 These Collection Services only apply to ‘Item(s)’ that you have offered to sell to us by successfully completing an order with us in accordance with the order process set out in these Terms and Conditions.
5.4 We will collect other items on the day of collection that have not been entered the valuation which are deemed as free items for disposal, but this is only available only on the Free Collection Service and not the Free Courier Service.
5.5 Collection by a carrier of any ‘Item(s)’ in accordance with these Collection Services does not mean that we have confirmed acceptance of the ‘Item(s)’ that you have sent. Acceptance of the ‘Item(s)’ will only be confirmed once they have passed the Quality Assessment (details of which can be found below).
5.6 You acknowledge and agree that we shall have complete discretion as to the method of transport and route of any ‘Item(s)’.
FREE Collection Service:
5.7 When you create an order with us, you will be offered the option of the FREE Collection Service, the FREE Courier Service or the Deliver Yourself, depending on the Item(s) in your order.
5.8 When you complete your order on the Website and select the Collection Service you require you will be asked to provide a required date and address for our Collection team to arrange to collect your ‘Item(s)’.
5.9 Each Item(s) that you have for collection through the FREE Collection Service must:
- be on the ground floor in an easy accessible place on the day of collection;
- have the relevant contacts or another representative of the organisation present during the collection;
- ensure the ‘Item(s)’ are stored in a clean dry environment ready for collection.
5.1 0 We strongly recommend that you read and follow the information provided in your Collection Guide.
5.11 We and our selected carriers reserve the right to reject ‘Item(s)’ at the relevant collection point if the ‘Item(s)’ do not comply with the requirements set out above and in the Collection Guide.
5.12 The accuracy of the address and contact details provided and the point of collection that you provide are your sole responsibility.
5.13 We will send you a reminder email, confirming collection the day before collection is due to take place. The collection team will attempt to collect the ‘Item(s)’, from the address and at the date that you provide in accordance with condition 5.8 but may need to offer other available days for collection if collection day is unavailable.
5.14 If the ‘Item(s)’ are not made available for collection by us or a courier, you will then need to contact our Customer Service team (in accordance with condition 5.8) to arrange an alternative time and date for collection.
5.15 We and our carriers shall endeavor to collect all your ‘Item(s)’ on the collection date agreed; however, we and our carriers may from time to time be unable to collect any or all your ‘Item(s)’ on the selected date. Please note that this date for collection is an approximate date only and so may be subject to change or we may need to reschedule another collection to collect everything.
5.16 We and our carriers shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind, including any loss of profits because of delayed collection from the agreed day of collection.
5.17 You acknowledge that we offer a collection service and that we may use third party carriers to provide and fulfil this Collection Service.
5.18 Each Package that we collect using the FREE Courier Service must:
- weigh no more than 15 kilograms per parcel;
- not exceed dimensions of a maximum of 120cm for the largest single dimension (usually length) or a combined dimension of 225cm, calculated using the largest single dimension plus two times each of the other dimensions;
- have our address details on each package for collection by the FREE Courier Service which we will have sent to you in your Collection Guide; and
- have the Item(s) ready for collection at reception on the day of collection.
5.19 You agree that we may at our absolute discretion fulfil the FREE Collection Services using third party couriers and their employees, agents or sub-contractors.
5.20 For the Free Courier Service you may send more than one Item. If you have more than one Package, you will need to print more FREE Courier Service Labels containing our address.
5.21 For the FREE Courier Services, please ensure that each Package you send us has a label on it that is easy to read, and the Item(s) is packaged appropriately.
5.22 When using our Free Courier Service, it is always recommended that you use a box and appropriate packaging for your Item(s) to ensure that ‘Item(s)’ are not damage in transit, follow the packing check list in your Collection Guide.
6. ASSESMENT and QUALITY TESTING
All IT Products ‘Item(s)’ sold to us are checked by our Assessment and Quality team during the equipment Assessment process.
6.1 IT Products ‘Item(s)’ will automatically fail the Quality Assessment if the Item(s) that you have sent to us are NOT as you have described it when you entered the details of this Item(s) on the Website.
6.2 Each IT Product Item(s) that you sell to us should match, where applicable, and including but not limited to, the make, model, Processor Speed, Hard Drive Size, Screen Size and match the Product Condition Criteria that you selected when using the Website to sell your IT Product Item(s) to us.
6.3 When conducting the Assessment of your Item(s) we will use the Product Condition Criteria as updated from time to time which were presented to you on the Website and are found in these terms and conditions when you described the condition of the Item(s) to receive our Valuation.
6.4 The condition you described the Item(s) to be in, when selling it to us on the valuation directly affects the price we offer for each Item(s) and if we determine the condition to be different from that which you described we may offer you a revised valuation in accordance with the procedure below.
6.6 If you:
- fail to arrange collection for your ‘Item(s)’ with us within fourteen (14) days from the date that you place your order; and
- we have not processed your ‘Item(s)’ at our warehouse within the fourteen (14) days from the date that you place your order, we shall have the right, at our discretion, to revalue your ‘Item(s)’.
7 .1 If your Item(s) fail our Quality Assessment process or we have the right to re-value your Item(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions, we will contact you via email and inform you of the new Valuation for the Item(s).
7.2 You have Three (3) days known as the ‘Grace Period’ to accept or decline the revised Valuation that we have provided to you on email. To be clear, this is Three (3) day period begins when the revised valuation email is sent to you.
7.3 In this email you will be provided with the option to ‘Accept’ or 'Decline’ our revised Valuation.
7.4 You must either accept or decline our offer by clicking the relevant button on the email and following the link within the Grace Period. Failure to do so within the Grace Period may result in us proceeding with your transaction at the revised Valuation. If you contact us during the Grace Period using another method, we will try to update our system to record your decision, but we cannot guarantee this.
7.4 During the Grace Period, we will TRY to send you regular reminders that you need to accept or refuse our proposal. If 24 hours before the end of the Grace Period, we have not received your acceptance or refusal of our offer under condition 7.4 above, we will make efforts to send you a final reminder before the Grace Period ends. This will not affect our rights under these terms, however.
7.5 If you accept the revised valuation, the new price agreed between you and us for the Item(s) will be updated in the relevant order, we will present this information to you in the “My Account” section of the Website and then process your payment for the relevant Item(s). This revised Valuation will be the new price paid for that IT Item(s).
7.6 The revised Valuation is the last and only price we will offer you for that IT Item(s).
7.7 If you choose to decline the revised Valuation offered within the Grace Period then we will return your Item(s) to the address you have provided in your Asset Remarketing account at set fee of £0.89p per mile carriage from our site SK6 2SR to your collection address postcode.
7.8 If you take no action and do not respond to this revised Valuation email correctly within the Grace Period then we will automatically process payment for the IT Product Item(s) at the revised Valuation price we have sent to you. You accept and agree that we are not liable in any way whatsoever for any loss of any kind, direct or indirect which you may suffer because of your failure to act within the Grace Period and ‘Accept’ or 'Decline’ the revised Valuation.
7.8 In this instance the IT Product Item(s) will not be returned, and you will be paid the revised Valuation for the IT Product Item(s).
7.9 We assume no responsibility whatsoever for the validity of the details that you provide, it is your sole responsibility always to ensure that the Payment Details you have provided on the Website are correct, complete and accurate.
8. PRODUCT CONDITION CRITERIA
8.1 Each IT Product Item(s) you enter in to the website for valuation will need to have the current physical condition confirmed by you in the valuation.
8.2 During valuation and assessment of the Item(s) the following Product Condition Criteria will be used to grade and value the Item(s):
- Factory Sealed- never opened.
- Brand-new item still in box,
- unopened and undamaged item in the original packaging
- the Item turns on and off;
- the Item is fully functional and works as it should;
- the screen (where relevant) is working and intact without scratches or blemishes;
- the Items (where relevant) battery is included and working;
- the item shows signs of use but is not cosmetically damaged, missing plastic coverings or water-damaged;
- the Items contains all the components as detailed in the valuations
- the item (where relevant) has all ac adapters and/or power leads.
- the item is cosmetically damaged or has inked tattoos on;
- the item has damage to casings/covings and or is missing plastic coverings;
- the item (where relevant) has no battery or missing AC Adapter/power lead;
- the item (where relevant) battery cover missing or broken;
- the item (where relevant) faulty or missing keypads;
- the item (where relevant) has cracks around hinges/docking/USB ports and sides;
- the item (where relevant) may has slight marks on screens
- the item (where relevant) might be missing several internal components
- the item has any passwords or encryption passwords that have not been released by the user.
Not Working :
- the item (where relevant) is physically broken or beyond economical repair;
- the item (where relevant) broken/cracked/snapped hinges;
- the item is water-damaged;
- the item does not power up;
- the items (where relevant) LCD cracked/bleeding/does not work or missing;
- the item has severely damage casings/covering;
- the item is missing key components such as processors or screens.
IMPORTANT: The Product Condition Criteria above is merely a set of guidelines provided by us to the Customer and can be subject to change at any time.
9. RISK AND TITLE
9.1 Risk in each Item(s) will transfer to us once you hand over your ‘Item(s)’ when using our FREE Collection Service and once our Free Courier Service collects your Item(s).
9.2 Title to (or ownership of) each IT Product will transfer to us only on the earliest occurrence of any of the following:
- the IT Product Item(s) passing the Assessment;
- after the IT Product Item(s) fails the Assessment, you accept our revised valuation for the Item(s), as set out in these terms; or
- after the IT Product Item(s) fails the Quality Assessment, the expiry of the Grace Period for that Item(s), as set out in these conditions.
10. RETURN OF IT ‘ITEM(S)’
10.1 If you choose to decline the revised Valuation offered within the Grace Period then we will return your Item(s) to the address you have provided in your Asset Remarketing account at set fee of £0.89p per mile from our site SK6 2SR to your collection address postcode within 7 working days
10.2 It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the address details provided in your Website account are valid, accurate and correct and you accept and agree that we shall not be liable for any loss of any kind that you may incur due to ‘Item(s)’ being returned by us from an invalid or incorrect address as a result of your failure to provide valid, accurate and up to date location address details in your Asset Remarketing account. Please be aware that your Item(s) will only be delivered to the address that you provide.
11.1 You have a legal right to cancel your Contract with us at any time, without giving any reason, within 14 days beginning on the day after your Contract with us is formed (this is the date of the Order Confirmation). This is called the “Cancellation Period”. However, please note that if you ask us to start providing services to you during the Cancellation Period you may lose your right to cancel the Contract after you have clicked ‘Confirm Your Order’.
11.2 It is important to note that where you select to use our FREE Collection Service, we begin to perform the services to fulfil the Contract at the point at which you click 'Confirm Your Order', at which point you may lose your right to cancel.
11.3 It is important to note that where you have selected to use the FREE Collection Service or FREE Courier Service, we begin to perform the services to fulfil the Contract at the point that you hand over your ‘Item(s)’ in accordance with those collection/carriers' records, at which point you may lose your right to cancel.
11.4 Despite conditions 11.1 to 11.3 above, if you tell us you wish to cancel your order after we have started providing the services, but before we have received and begun processing your ‘Item(s)’, we will make efforts to ensure your order is cancelled. We cannot guarantee this, however, and you must be aware that once you click "Confirm Your Order", conditions 11.1 to 11.3 will apply.
11.5 If you are using our FREE Collection /Courier Service and we have not yet collected your Item(s), you may be able to cancel the Contract through our online account. If you want to cancel the Contract, please contact us and tell us in writing that you want to do so as soon as possible. To exercise these rights please contact us on email@example.com . If you inform us that you no longer wish to have the ‘Item(s)’ Collected, we will remove the relevant Item(s) or order from our system so that we know we will not be collecting your Item(s) or ‘Item(s)’. In those circumstances, you will not be entitled to any payment from us.
12. DATA REMOVAL AND DATA DESTRUCTION
12.1 We recommend that you delete all personal information (“Data”) that is or may be stored on your IT Product Item(s) (including all personal data etc.)
12.2 We will remove data and identifying marks from all equipment, either using government approved data wiping software, or through physical destruction.
12.3 the Customer agrees to indemnify us against all claims arising from the loss of data associated with the equipment. Once the product is collected, no data can be returned to the Customer. Should the Customer decline a valuation and request the return of the equipment, we will return the equipment with either a blank hard drive, or no hard drive at all. In such an event the Customer accepts that there will be no compensation paid by us for the destroyed hard drive or loss of data.
12.4 We shall have no liability for any losses, claims or damages arising in respect of any Data which you fail to delete from your IT Item(s) (whether knowingly or unknowingly).
12.5 Please note that it is your responsibility to remove any required Data from any IT Product Item(s) prior to sending it to us and to cancel any contracts (e.g. with your data sim company) linked to any of the Item(s).
13. PRICE AND PAYMENT
13.1 We will make Payment to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions within 3 days of receiving a valid invoice based on the following conditions:
- a full and complete invoice is received by the customer via email sent to our firstname.lastname@example.org email address;
- the ‘Grace Period’ has expired, or you have accepted the revised valuation for that or those IT ‘Item(s)’;
- A valid Invoice has been received within 7 months of the collection date.
13.2 We will not make payment to you If any Item(s) in your order:
- fails the Quality Assessment
- or is subject to dispute;
- has been cancelled or is missing from the check list.
For the avoidance of doubt payments will be dispatched on the next Working Day by Bank Transfers or PayPal and typically clear within 24 hours.
13.3 Once you have selected a payment method for an order this is not changeable, it is your responsibility to ensure that the payment details including but not limited to, Account Holder’s Name, Account Number and Sort Code are correct and accurate.
13.5 You may update these Payment Details (but not the Payment Method) in the My Account section of the Website and it is your responsibility to do so before payment has been issued.
13.6 We assume no responsibility whatsoever for the validity of the details that you provide, it is your sole responsibility always to ensure that the Payment Details you have provided on the Website are correct, complete and accurate.
13.7 We will not be liable for any losses that you may suffer if you fail to receive a payment if a payment is sent to an incorrect account or recipient, because of any failure by you to correctly, completely and accurately provide and submit all Payment Details required when using the Website.
13.8 You acknowledge and accept that some of the Payment Methods made available to you depend on third parties (third parties that are outside of our control, including but not limited to banks and PayPal) to process these payments including, but not limited to, payments by Bank Transfer. We will not be liable for delay in receipt of payment because of the actions or inactions taken by such third parties. Payments may be subject to validation and security checks that we may, or third parties may require at our or their discretion from time to time.
13.9 It is your responsibility to ensure that the registered name and address in your Account is entered correctly and accurately. If your bank refuses to clear a payment due to an error in the name or address details you have provided to us, we reserve the right to make an administrative charge in the form of a deduction or a request for payment from you, for the reissue of payments.
13.10 Please note that payment reissues are only made by Bank Transfer and you will be required to provide us with your account details to reissue payment to you. It is at our sole discretion how reissue payments are made. If you provide incorrect bank account details for reissue and a payment is refused by your bank upon applying for another reissue we may, at our discretion apply another administrative charge in the form of a deduction or a payment from you.
13.11 All quoted payment timescales are subject to variances during busy periods and we will not be liable for any losses that you may suffer if for any reason we fail to make a payment outside of the timescales referred to herein.
13.12 All payments are inclusive of VAT so that you can see the total payment you will receive (subject to these terms and conditions).
14.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- c) any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015; or
- d) any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
15.1. If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the provision will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15.2 If we fail, at any time while these Terms are in force, to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, that will not mean that we have waived such rights or remedies and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you that will not mean that we will automatically waive any subsequent default by you. No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless we expressly say that it is a waiver and we tell you so in writing.
15.3 A person who is not a party to these Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
15.4 We may also provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that products you purchase from third party sellers through our site or from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our website will be of satisfactory quality and any such warranties are DISCLAIMED by us absolutely. This DISCLAIMER does not affect your statutory rights against that third-party seller.
15.5 Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email and, for contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other such communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
15.6 All notices given by you to us must be sent to Asset Remarketing Service Ltd, Unit 7 Stuart Road, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SR. Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that such email was sent to the specified address of that addressee.
15.7 These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
15.8 These Terms shall be governed by English law and we both agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.